Resilient Lehigh Valley – VIDEO
Resilient Lehigh Valley is a cross-sector coalition dedicated to creating a trauma informed and resilient Lehigh Valley by:
• Providing trauma awareness and trauma-informed practices training to any and all interested agencies and community groups.
• Creating a community awareness campaign to raise awareness of trauma, its impact on brain development and tips on building resilience.
• Sharing best practices in trauma-informed care and resiliency-building strategies.
• Advocating for trauma-informed legislation, policies and funding streams with our state legislature.
• And aligning existing resources and securing new resources to provide more resiliency.WATCH VIDEO
Click below for an Educator Self-Assessment for Supporting Student Well-Being from the Center for Great Teachers & Leaders.LEARN MORE
Click the link below to find free social and emotional learning resources developed by Greater Good in Education, out...LEARN MORE
Click below to watch research-based videos from Greater Good that provide insights to guide your kids to make...LEARN MORE
Social-emotional learning is a great way to build student belonging and community. Check out this toolkit that includes...LEARN MORE
Kim Ketterer, Youth Program Manager at Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center and advocate for LGBTQ youth, expands on what a brave...LEARN MORE
Check out this short video from Havard University’s Center on the Developing Child about the impact of ACEs...LEARN MORE