Resilient Lehigh Valley – VIDEO
Resilient Lehigh Valley is a cross-sector coalition dedicated to creating a trauma informed and resilient Lehigh Valley by:
• Providing trauma awareness and trauma-informed practices training to any and all interested agencies and community groups.
• Creating a community awareness campaign to raise awareness of trauma, its impact on brain development and tips on building resilience.
• Sharing best practices in trauma-informed care and resiliency-building strategies.
• Advocating for trauma-informed legislation, policies and funding streams with our state legislature.
• And aligning existing resources and securing new resources to provide more resiliency.WATCH VIDEO
Handle With Care Tips for Teachers
Check out the below videos to learn tips for teachers related to Handle with Care. How Teachers Can...LEARN MORE
Parent T.R.E.E Training Series
The Parent T.R.E.E. film series is a resource that focuses on educating parents about trauma history and developing...LEARN MORE
Compassion Resilience Training
Click the button below to our watch our Compassion Resilience Training on our YouTube channel. Compassion resilience is...LEARN MORE
Compassion Resilience Toolkit
Resources to help build compassion resilience for schools, health & human services, and parents & caregivers.LEARN MORE
Organizational Self-Assessment: Adoption of Trauma-Informed Care Practice
The Organizational Self-Assessment is designed for organizations interested in improving their policies, procedures, practices, and social and physical...LEARN MORE
Building Student Resilience
Click the link below to find lesson plans from the American Psychological Association to help your students grow...LEARN MORE