Resilient Lehigh Valley – VIDEO
Resilient Lehigh Valley is a cross-sector coalition dedicated to creating a trauma informed and resilient Lehigh Valley by:
• Providing trauma awareness and trauma-informed practices training to any and all interested agencies and community groups.
• Creating a community awareness campaign to raise awareness of trauma, its impact on brain development and tips on building resilience.
• Sharing best practices in trauma-informed care and resiliency-building strategies.
• Advocating for trauma-informed legislation, policies and funding streams with our state legislature.
• And aligning existing resources and securing new resources to provide more resiliency.WATCH VIDEO
Community professional and advocate, Maria Alonso-Tomlinson, from the Center for Humanistic Change, shares useful information on the different...LEARN MORE
Community professional and advocate, Janice Thomas, from Third Street Alliance for Women & Children, shares important information regarding...LEARN MORE
In our series, Positive Parenting During Times of Stress, guest speaker, Guillermo Lopez, Jr. will share tips on...LEARN MORE
Trauma-Informed Toolkit: Emotional Regulation – Anger Stop Signs Anger stop signs are clues that your body uses to...LEARN MORE
Trauma-Informed Toolkit: Mindfulness – Family Mindfulness Schedule Parents can help children achieve mindfulness by modeling mindfulness themselves, or...LEARN MORE