Resilient Lehigh Valley – VIDEO
Resilient Lehigh Valley is a cross-sector coalition dedicated to creating a trauma informed and resilient Lehigh Valley by:
• Providing trauma awareness and trauma-informed practices training to any and all interested agencies and community groups.
• Creating a community awareness campaign to raise awareness of trauma, its impact on brain development and tips on building resilience.
• Sharing best practices in trauma-informed care and resiliency-building strategies.
• Advocating for trauma-informed legislation, policies and funding streams with our state legislature.
• And aligning existing resources and securing new resources to provide more resiliency.WATCH VIDEO
Resources to help build compassion resilience for schools, health & human services, and parents & caregivers.LEARN MORE
The Organizational Self-Assessment is designed for organizations interested in improving their policies, procedures, practices, and social and physical...LEARN MORE
Click the link below to find lesson plans from the American Psychological Association to help your students grow...LEARN MORE
Check out this article from Greater Good to learn what parental burnout is and find 6 different strategies...LEARN MORE
Click below to get a copy of our Emotional Regulation plan for youth in Secondary Grades. This emotional...LEARN MORE
Click Below to check out this great resource! It’s a great way to teach kids how to emotionally...LEARN MORE