Resilient Lehigh Valley – VIDEO
Resilient Lehigh Valley is a cross-sector coalition dedicated to creating a trauma informed and resilient Lehigh Valley by:
• Providing trauma awareness and trauma-informed practices training to any and all interested agencies and community groups.
• Creating a community awareness campaign to raise awareness of trauma, its impact on brain development and tips on building resilience.
• Sharing best practices in trauma-informed care and resiliency-building strategies.
• Advocating for trauma-informed legislation, policies and funding streams with our state legislature.
• And aligning existing resources and securing new resources to provide more resiliency.WATCH VIDEO
Self Care in Times of Stress, Uncertainty and Change Virtual training, presented by the Pratyush Sinha Foundation, teaches...LEARN MORE
How To Navigate In Times of Stress and Unpredictability In this webinar, presented by Valley Youth House, learn...LEARN MORE
Trauma-Informed Toolkit: Mindfulness – Body Scan Body scanning involves paying close attention to physical sensations throughout your body....LEARN MORE
Trauma-Informed Toolkit: Mindfulness – Grounding Grounding is the physical connection between you and the Earth around you. It’s...LEARN MORE
Use this Multi-Tiered Systems of Support toolkit to make sure every child is taken care of based on...LEARN MORE